General Policies & Rules
- Soft spikes required or tennis shoes. Absolutely no Hiking Boots, Work Boots or Cowboy Boots.
- No outside food or beverage allowed. Please NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS on the golf course
- USGA rules govern all play except as modified by local rules
- Proper dress attire required. No cut-off tee shirts or tank tops permitted. Collared shirts recommended.
- No more than four golfers per group. All 5 some's must get manager permission and must play a scramble format - No Exceptions
- Course Marshal on duty every Friday and Saturday
- Keep Carts 30 feet from green and off tee boxes
- Please replace divots and repair ball marks
- Players must follow proper golf etiquette
- All golfers are responsible for any damage done to the golf carts and golf course.
- No animals on the course unless it is a service dog and you must show proper paperwork that it is a service dog. Without the paperwork it will not be permitted on the golf course.
- Please play ready golf, if you have fallen behind please let faster players play through
- Please follow all signage on the golf course to help out the grounds crew
- Please turn in your cart keys when done with your round
- Every driver of the golf cart must have a drivers license. Absolutely no kids driving the golf carts. Remember you are responsible for any damage done to the carts or anybody on it.
All rates and policies are subject to change without notice.